GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is a member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Is this you? You are a passionate and masterful storyteller that can bring brands and products to life through innovative content, designed to drive awareness, engagement, and acquisition. You love writing, reading and creating content that adds value, educates and sparks action. Your communication is exceptional – both written and oral. You are knowledgeable in social media trends and love the challenge of designing social media graphics that speak to an audience. You thrive in collaborative environments, you are organized and proactive…in short, a content powerhouse!
This role will be essential in developing and executing our upper and mid-funnel acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem-solver, able to identify new pathways for consumers to engage with our brands, products and services. You will execute collaboratively across paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Own both written and visual content development strategy, partnering with stakeholders throughout the organization to develop both B2B and B2C assets for the GreenPrint brand and our client brands
- Own content marketing asset library for stakeholder use across campaigns. Make recommendations for novel ways to distribute content
- Partner with CMO, digital marketing team, in-house designer and freelance writers to oversee the delivery of content across various channels and social platforms
- Support partner solutions managers in execution of channel campaigns through making content recommendations and/or developing new content
- Support product marketing in the development of new content across support channels including website, email, social channels
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing, journalism or relevant work experience
- 3+ years working in media, marketing or related agency work
- Experience in digital media and marketing tools, social platforms, data and consumer insights – with mastery of social platforms and automation tools including: Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Planoly, Loomly, etc.
- Expert copywriting skills, experience in graphic design essential, video a plus
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- Growth mindset with analytical chops to connect emotional storytelling with aggressive engagement goals
- Strong collaborator, as this is a cross-functional role and requires strong partnerships across all levels of the organization
- Experience in SEO and optimization of content across various platforms
- Must be able to work under pressure in a rapid change, rapid growth environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience and/or strong interest in sustainability, familiarity with journalist standards a plus.
Why work with GreenPrint?
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. Last year, together with our partners we offset over 2 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air and planted over 200,000 trees across the globe.
Please email careers@GreenPrint.eco or click the button above to contact us directly.