GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you genuinely curious about people and business, and possess the innate ability to inspire others? Do you have an appetite for learning? Is having high standards of integrity and being a team player important to you? Can you turn training and feedback into action? If you are detail-oriented, eager to learn new skills (platforms/software), and thrive in fast paced environments, GreenPrint wants you! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to partner with our marketing and sales teams and to oversee the fulfillment of marketing and lead gen campaigns with a focus on timely delivery and quality execution. Think you’re the right fit? Apply!
- Work with our head of digital marketing to ensure campaigns on LinkedIn, Google Ads, and Facebook are properly implemented and tracking accurately
- Analyze campaign performance regularly to identify areas of improvement
- Help maintain reports, keeping them up to date and making changes as requested
- Qualify digital leads and schedule meetings for sales team
- Oversee our online chat to ensure prospects are routed to the right internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties as the needs of our clients and operations change. Additional responsibilities may be delegated in order to assist meeting our goals and mission
- 1+ years of experience, preferably demand generation or digital media
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate complex situations
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Sense of ownership and desire to lean in
- Extreme level attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Comfortable with Excel
- Ability to quickly pick up new platforms/software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and project management software fundamentals
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. Last year, together with our partners we offset over 2 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air and planted over 200,000 trees across the globe.