GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses wanting to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies to ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 14 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is A Public Benefit Corporation. ©2020 GreenPrint Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Our office is located at Techrise next to Atlanta Tech Village, in the heart of Buckhead. This means some fun perks, great lunch options and benefits such as a fun, modern working environment, snacks, food trucks, and more. Our “fun committee” organizes weekly breakfasts, monthly lunches and company quarterly outings. We’ve been known to take in a Braves game, kiss some sea lions, throw some axes, plant some trees and drink some beer. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun too!
Director, Business Development – Packaging
Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead)
As a first market mover and category innovator, GreenPrint has experienced tremendous growth in the retail fuel and fleet verticals. As consumer demand and purchasing decisions continue to shift towards purpose-driven brands, GreenPrint is looking to expand its sustainability offerings in the packaging and CPG industry by bringing in an experienced Director of Business Development to lead our sustainable packaging product line. Reporting directly to the CEO and COO, you will use your entrepreneurial spirit, strong written and oral presentation skills and solid sales track record to create competitive and breakthrough strategies that will define the packaging sales process. You will help to shape and scale the product by establishing a sales pipeline effectively move prospects through the funnel.
- Meet or exceed company’s packaging sales goals by leading sales process for packaging product, including forecasting, planning and budgeting
- Identify, negotiate and close strategic partnerships and reseller relationships
- Partner with internal teams to increase customer retention and cross sell opportunities
- Partner with marketing and creative teams to develop and prepare sales materials for potential and existing clients
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Act as a SME (subject matter expert) by monitoring customer, market and competitor activity, and sharing updates with all relevant internal teams and leadership
- 4 Year Undergraduate degree in business and/or marketing/communications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development with at least 2 years’ experience working with CPG brands and/or packaging
- Customer-centric – ability to understand and articulate the needs, challenges, and concerns of your customers
- The proven ability to navigate quickly and steadily when challenged with complex questions, regaled to, producs, services, company and industry
- Strong business acumen and professional demeanor with the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day.
- Proven ability to develop and nurture lasting and meaningful business relationships internally and externally.
Competitive salary, 401K plan with Company match, subsidized commuter benefits, 100% employee covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a positive work/life balance.
This is an exciting time at our company. Due to recent growth and market potential, GreenPrint has made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. GreenPrint is doing well by doing good! Together with our partners and clients around the world we offset over one billion gallons of fuel annually, preventing over 3 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air – the equivalent of 13.1 million homes energy use for a year. With our recent success, we’re poised and ready to continue our progress of building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, to the next level and with a great purpose!