GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Motion Graphics & Video Designer – FREELANCE
Is this you? You are passionate about video storytelling and have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work showing video creation featuring both products and services. Are you able to explain complex ideas through elegant video assets? If it is, GreenPrint wants you! Think you’re the right fit? Apply!
- Create high-quality impactful videos within product, brand, and other areas of the company with the magic of motion graphics
- Create conceptual illustrations, workflows, stories, and storyboards.
- Create all touch points in the video production process from low fidelity concept sketches and storyboards to high quality end video products, optimized for posting on the web
- Work alongside designers, stakeholders, and others involved in the production process
- Collaborate not only within project files, but also in team meetings and brainstorming
- Help create motion guidelines to keep consistency within the brand
- 3+ years professional experience in motion design
- Expertise in After Effects, proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
- Figma knowledge is a plus
- Solid understanding of composition, eye trace, and the 12 principles of animation – and how to apply them for fluid mograph storytelling
- Passionate and motivated in individual contribution but also collaborative efforts
- Clear communication and presence within tasks
- Strong technical skills with the ability to adapt to new systems and software quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a rapid change, rapid growth environment
- Strong organizational skills
Why work with GreenPrint?
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. Last year, together with our partners we offset over 2 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air and planted over 200,000 trees across the globe.
Please email careers@GreenPrint.eco or click the button above to contact us directly.