GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses wanting to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies to ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 14 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Freelance Web Developer
As our Freelance Web Developer you will work closely with our in-house development and design team by helping us build informative and intuitive websites illustrating how our sustainability programs work and engaging unique visitors. We are looking for a frontend dev wiz, who can work quickly and efficiently using standard HTML/CSS in addition to writing efficient code.
- Experience with Node and NPM (preferred)
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Ability to test and QA code prior to development
- Experience in testing in all browsers and devices
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- Ability to create clean, reusable pieces of code
- Experience WordPress, creating custom child themes, and custom fields
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross functional team, as well as work independently
- Experience with any of these disciplines is a plus but not a requirement: Information Architecture, SEO, Compliance Standards, Web Security, Photoshop, Figma/Invision, Web Design, Domain Management, G Suite, and Email Development
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. So far in 2020 alone, together with our partners we have offset over 7.5 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air – the equivalent of over 30 million homes energy use for a year.