GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Graphic Designer – Full Time
Is this you? You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work showing both product and service design as well as storytelling. You are able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems and you have exceptional written and oral communication skills? You love collaboration and can fill in missing pieces to complete a picture. You enjoy joining client calls to walk stakeholders through your design strategy and execution thinking. You also value work life balance and love your weekends and evenings free. Think you’re the right fit? Apply! We’d love to talk to you!
- Design, create and execute compelling creative omnichannel assets including websites, landing pages, digital ads, POS print kits, OOH, infographics, print materials, PowerPoint presentations, video story boards and other designs as needed
- Develop custom logos, build brand guidelines and brand voices
- Adapt to clients brand guidelines to create consistent branding
- Attend brainstorms and offer compelling ideas
- Meet with GreenPrint Marketing team to make recommendations to creative and other elements of ad campaigns and assets
- Proven solutions-focused customer service skills
- A solid understanding and demonstration design principles
- Able to utilize state-of-the-art techniques
- Graphic design/advertising experience minimum 2 years; preference 5+ including some agency and UX experience
- An online portfolio with compelling examples of advertising, landing pages and other designs
- Proficiency designing with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate)
- Experience with PowerPoint, Figma, After Effects and Premier preferred
- Experience with animated graphics and video product – strongly preferred
- Strong technical skills with the ability to adapt to new vendors, systems and software quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a rapid change, rapid growth environment
- Strong organizational skills
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. Last year, together with our partners we offset over 2 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air and planted over 200,000 trees across the globe.
Please email careers@GreenPrint.eco or click the button above to contact us directly.