GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Partner Solutions Manager
As Partner Solutions Manager you will be responsible for building existing client relationships and growing your client’s unique project portfolios. You will ensure both your clients and GreenPrint’s KPIs are effectively managed to ensure client success in the form of retention and growth. You will act as the main point of contact for your client’s sustainability programs and work with a dedicated project team that includes digital marketing and environmental data and reporting analysts. As a member of the Partner Solutions Team, you will maintain the account P&L and lead all account activities to achieve profitable margin targets, renewals and expansions. You will hold regular client-facing status meetings, deliver monthly program reporting and look for ways to build and integrated current sustainability efforts at the account level.
- 3-5 years of account management experience managing multiple stakeholders and projects (agency or SASS business preferred)
Spanish fluency (verbal and written) is a must, Proficient in Portuguese as well highly preferred
- Project management certification a plus
- Ability to both establish productive, professional relationships and, manage multiple client stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage internal resources – striking the balance of keeping the account profitable (not overworking it) while meeting account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Manage account level annual budgets
- Manage account through entire lifecycle (oversee new client pilot, launch, and growth initiatives)
- Proactively lead account-level planning, develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Must pay attention to detail, accomplish tasks in a timely and professional manner and able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work well with others and be willing to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and project management software fundamentals
- Knowledge and/or passion for sustainability strongly desired
Why work with GreenPrint?
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies three years in a row, debuting in 2019 at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. GreenPrint, A Public Benefit Corporation, is on pace to offset over 30 million metric tons of carbon by 2025.
Please email careers@GreenPrintCorp.com or click the button above to contact us directly.