GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses looking to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 15 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and purpose-driven environment Does the thought of being able to drive process improvement and adherence to project management best practices excite you? If you are a self-starter with experience possessing the ability to thrive and influence in a dynamic environment, while driving projects to successful completion, we have the perfect job for you!
The Project Manager at GreenPrint will be responsible for supporting and working alongside the VP of Operations in building, establishing and providing gold standard project management services to all GreenPrint internal stakeholders. You will develop and drive successful project management activities for all Program, Product and Corporate initiatives. You will interface with all departments within GreenPrint and help drive corporate strategy. Most importantly, you will need to resolve hard problems and overcome challenges of scale as GreenPrint continues to grow.
The following are REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years of project management experience (agency, consultancy, or creative environments preferred)
- Experience in delivering web, mobile and/or new product launch projects from start to completion
- Experience in working across all levels of the organization from C Level to entry level, leveraging interpersonal relationship skills in complex customer environment (ability to manage up)
- Mastery of Project Management Software (e.g. Asana, Basecamp, JIRA, Hive, Trello, Zoho, etc.)
- Proven skills in focusing on desired results, establishing what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Excellent communication and facilitating skills
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate teams
- Ability to create effective timelines, project plans, an earned value report/burn report, and forecasting for projects
- Ability to problem solve and drive conflict resolution
- Detail, deadline, and goal oriented
- Ability to quickly pick up new platforms/software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software fundamentals
- Sense of ownership and desire to lean in
- Project Management certification – STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Project Management Software Configuration experience – STRONGLY PREFERRED
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. Last year, together with our partners we offset over 2 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air and planted over 200,000 trees across the globe.