GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses wanting to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies to ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 14 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is A Public Benefit Corporation. ©2020 GreenPrint Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Our office is located at Techrise next to Atlanta Tech Village, in the heart of Buckhead. This means some fun perks, great lunch options and benefits such as a fun, modern working environment, snacks, food trucks, and more. Our “fun committee” organizes weekly breakfasts, monthly lunches and company quarterly outings. We’ve been known to take in a Braves game, kiss some sea lions, throw some axes, plant some trees and drink some beer. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun too!
Senior Project Manager
Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead)
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and purpose-driven environment? Does the thought of being able to drive process improvement and adherence to project management best practices excite you? If you are a self-starter with leadership experience possessing the ability to thrive and influence in a dynamic environment, while driving projects to successful completion, we have the perfect job for you!
The Senior Project Manager at GreenPrint will be responsible for building, establishing and providing gold standard project management services to all GreenPrint internal stakeholders. You will establish and drive successful project management activities for all Program, Product and Corporate initiatives. You will need to resolve hard problems and overcome challenges of scale as GreenPrint continues to grow.
- Lead and facilitate project planning, iteration planning, progress tracking, retrospectives and reporting
- Apply appropriate project management methodology to successfully drive delivery — projects may utilize Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid methodology (expectation is to be fluent and adaptable to various methodologies)
- Manage project scope, schedules, issues, risks, and resources in support of all project activities, including managing client expectation and team delivery
- Perform risk analysis, develop contingency plans, and gather data from teams to proactively raise prioritization, scheduling tradeoff decisions and critical issues with key stakeholders
- Facilitate cross team interactions and remove impediments
- Establish and monitor plans, and ensure the realization of goals and continuous improvements
- Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize project delivery
- Provide process and tools training, coaching, and mentoring for agile-like teams
- Lead and ensure all status materials and roadmap/project plan documents are compiled, aggregated and completed in a timely fashion and remain well-maintained
- Ensure processes are adhered to by all GreenPrint FTEs, vendors and consultants
- Be the power-user and SME of the project management software tool(s)
- Serves as mentor, and possible direct-line manager of junior PM staff
The following are REQUIRED:
- 6+ years of project management experience (preferred in an agency or creative environment)
- Experience in delivering web, mobile and/or new product launch projects from start to completion
- Experience in working across all levels of the organization from C Level to entry level, leveraging influencing skills in complex customer environment
- Project Management certification
- Mastery of Project Management Software (e.g. Asana, Basecamp, JIRA, Thrive, Zoho, etc.)
- Proven skills in focusing on desired results, establishing what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Project Management Software Configuration experience – STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Excellent communication and facilitating skills
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate teams
- Ability to creating timelines, project plan, create an earned value report/burn report, and skilled at forecasting for projects
- Ability to problem solve and drive conflict resolution
- Detail, deadline, and goal oriented
Competitive salary, 401K plan with Company match, subsidized commuter benefits, 100% employee covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a positive work/life balance.
This is an exciting time at our company. Due to recent growth and market potential, GreenPrint has made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. GreenPrint is doing well by doing good! Together with our partners and clients around the world we offset over one billion gallons of fuel annually, preventing over 3 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air – the equivalent of 13.1 million homes energy use for a year. With our recent success, we’re poised and ready to continue our progress of building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, to the next level and with a great purpose!