GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing patented sustainability solutions to businesses wanting to neutralize their carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced emissions programs – enabling companies to ability to offset carbon emissions on a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000 corporate and municipal fleets in 14 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50 certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. GreenPrint is A Public Benefit Corporation. ©2020 GreenPrint Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Our office is located at Techrise next to Atlanta Tech Village, in the heart of Buckhead. This means some fun perks, great lunch options and benefits such as a fun, modern working environment, snacks, food trucks, and more. Our “fun committee” organizes weekly breakfasts, monthly lunches and company quarterly outings. We’ve been known to take in a Braves game, kiss some sea lions, throw some axes, plant some trees and drink some beer. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun too!
Strategic Account Manager
Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead)
GreenPrint’s new Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for building upon existing client relationships, growing current client’s portfolios, and integrating new clients into our platform. GreenPrint uses various marketing efforts – such as direct mail, grassroots, social media, online advertising, and more – to make consumers and business aware of its Reduced Emissions Fuel programs, and as Strategic Account Manager you will be the lead in ensuring these efforts are run effectively and succeed.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will work with our Marketing and Sales divisions and will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients and brands.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel that includes support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for accounts on a monthly basis.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Develops financial analysis reports on key accounts.
- Manages and oversees new client pilot, launches, and initiatives.
Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Candidates must be professional and motivated to give 110% on every task he/she is assigned
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with account stakeholders
- Must pay attention to detail, accomplish tasks in a timely and professional manner and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Work well with others and be willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of interest in developing marketing, advertising, strategy and creative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Competitive salary, 401K plan with Company match, subsidized commuter benefits, 100% employee covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a positive work/life balance.
This is an exciting time at our company. Due to recent growth and market potential, GreenPrint has made the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019 debuting at number #71 overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. GreenPrint is doing well by doing good! Together with our partners and clients around the world we offset over one billion gallons of fuel annually, preventing over 3 million metric tons of harmful carbon from being emitted into the air – the equivalent of 13.1 million homes energy use for a year. With our recent success, we’re poised and ready to continue our progress of building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, to the next level and with a great purpose!