GreenPrint is a global environmental technology company providing ESG strategy
and patented sustainability solutions and to businesses looking to neutralize their
carbon, plastic, water and energy footprints. Innovators of the first reduced
emissions programs – enabling companies the ability to offset carbon emissions on
a per transaction basis. Today the company reduces emissions on over 1 billion
gallons of fuel annually across over 4,500 retail locations and over 100,000
corporate and municipal fleets in 16 countries. GreenPrint has built relationships
with more than 2,000 nonprofits globally and has created or invested in over 50
certified carbon offset and renewable energy projects on behalf of clients.
GreenPrint is member of 1% for the Planet and is A Public Benefit Corporation.
GreenPrint is looking for a VP of Marketing to be the chief campaign strategist and
evangelist for its corporate and client brand stories. Reporting to the President and
Co-founder, the VP will oversee the team responsible for digital lead generation,
content strategy and creative design, web development and production. The VP will
oversee the strategic and creative development, and execution of all b2b and b2c
campaigns, with the ultimate goal of driving multichannel awareness for GreenPrint,
its products, services and client programs.
- 8-10 years of marketing experience managing and overseeing multiple channels (digital, content, pr and production) (agency experience highly preferred)
- Manage annual marketing and events budgets
- Experience in developing GTM strategy for new products and programs
- Experience with international campaigns (development and execution)
- Experience in brand reputation management, internal and external communication, stakeholder relations (drafting talk tracks and positioning statements)
- Ability to provide clear and concise creative direction
- Ability to effectively manage 360 degrees
- Experience in drafting cohesive marketing briefs, lead external agencies with clear and efficient direction
- Ability to establish productive, professional relationships and, manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work well with others and be willing to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and project management software fundamentals
- Knowledge and/or passion for sustainability strongly desired
Why work with GreenPrint?
We are mission-based business that believes in driving a triple bottom line. We
enable businesses to do well, by doing good through the turnkey sustainability
services we provide. Due to huge market potential, GreenPrint made the INC 5000
fastest growing companies three years in a row, debuting in 2019 at number #71
overall, #2 in the energy category and #3 in Atlanta. GreenPrint, A Public Benefit
Corporation, is on pace to offset over 30 million metric tons of carbon by 2025.
Please email careers@GreenPrintCorp.com or click the button above to contact us directly.